Lighthouse Kids - The Children's Ministry of Lighthouse Christian Church.
Lighthouse Kids' Mission Statement:
The Children’s Ministry of Lighthouse Christian Church exists to Care (fellowship) for each other and Outreach (evangelism) to the children of our community. We desire them to develop a Relationship with God (discipleship) through Praise and Prayer (worship), and Sharing (service) of their gifts and talents.
Safe - appropriate ratio of adult supervision to children, background checks current, and follow safety and evacuation policies.
Exciting - a place where children/students want to come.
Relational - built on strong, positive adult/child and child/child relations.
Relevant - age appropriate and application oriented.
Transforming - growing and developing healthy walk with God.
- Creating an engaging children’s program that is safe, exciting, relational, relevant, and transforming. This environment will promote a relationship with Jesus, family, and friends.
- Intentional equipping and development of quality leaders and teams.
- Ephesians 4: 11-12 says that God created leaders of the church “to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” We are called to this task.
- God can multiply the effectiveness of the ministry when a team is built.
- Sharing ministry with others is a lot more fun than trying to do it alone.
- Equipping parents to disciple their own children.
Our purpose is to help your child build friendships, enjoy interesting activities and discover the truth of God's love and goodness. Each child will receive warm, personal attention from our staff of trained volunteers. Parents will enjoy the security of knowing their child is safe and receiving positive encouragement to develop sound personal values and discover their own God- given talents and gifts. We want to be a place that is transforming, relevant, relational meaningful and safe.
On Sunday mornings we offer NURSERY and TODDLER groups staffed from the beginning of service. You may check your child in upon your arrival or anytime thereafter. We also offer Sunday School classes for Pre-School/Kindergarten through 5th GRADE. Students are invited and escorted to their classrooms before the message portion of our worship services.
Lighthouse Kids also offers SPECIAL EVENTS such as our Easter Pancake Breakfast and Vacation Bible School (VBS). We encourage everyone to invite families and friends to these great events!
Also, each Sunday, Lighthouse Kids offers a class for any children with special needs. This class is only available at the 11am service on Sundays. For more information about this class or if you have any questions, please contact Christine Ito at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Lighthouse Kids, please contact our Children's Director.